Hello there lovely readers, today's post as i'm sure you can tell from the title are my top lip products for summer (using that S word seems a little optimistic)
The majority of the products i've chosen are relatively cheap, coming in under the drugstore price range excluding the one MAC lipstick of course. There is a little bit of a pattern going on as they are all fairly neutral peaches and pinks which I think you can't go wrong with during the warmer months. Here is a rundown of the names and shades in case they aren't easy to read on the swatches image.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob. (Don't forget a lipbalm underneath this one!) £3.99
- Topshop Lips in Desert, £8
- MAC Angel, a frost finish, £14
- Rimmel Apocalips in Luna, £5.99
- L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Aphrodite Scarlet, £8.19
- Topshop Lips in Pillow Talk, £8What are your go-to summer lip products? :)Catherine, xo